There's an old saying that photography is about capturing souls, not smiles. It is this belief that inspires me every time I pick up my camera and hear the shutter click. I've seen firsthand the power of photography in capturing those moments in life that are seemingly unforgettable: the glow in a new mother's eyes, the joy in a new father's expression, the tiny fingers and toes of a new baby, and the laughs of a young family stopping just long enough to capture one moment in time.
I am passionate about capturing moments of your story for the pages of your life's book, above all else.
Some simple facts about me:
- I was born and raised in Southern California. I have also lived in Idaho and Utah.
- My husband and I are parents to three beautiful girls- one toddler, an angel watching over us, and a new sweet little one.
- I like to sing way too much and way too loudly.
- Dance parties with my daughter are a popular activity.
- I'm short. Super short. 4'10" to be exact!
- Starting and growing a business has been one of the hardest, most terrifying things I've done- and I love it.
- I have a degree in graphic design and photography.
- I love getting to know new people.
I can't wait to meet you and your family.